An Operations Order, often abbreviated to OPORD, is a plan format meant to assist units with the conduct of military operations. An OPORD describes the situation the unit faces, the mission of the unit, and what supporting activities the unit will conduct to achieve their mission.
The Student Veteran Daily Planner is your OPORD for college.
It is formatted to organize your college mission into five easily trackable areas: Situation, Mission, Execution, Sustainment, and Command/Control. You will develop a plan for the academic year, short- and long-term goals, and a plan for each day. You’ll have a simple and organized way to track your tasks, schedule, PT, meal prep, and track ongoing work.
- Built on the familiar military OPORD format
- Academic year overlay for long-term planning
- Short- and long-term goal tracking
- Daily schedule tracking
- Daily goals
- Physical fitness and meal preparation accountability system
- Designated Buddy Checks
- Designated Brain Dump section
- New and continued work tracking